Sunday 30 September 2007

I HATE THE WORLD!!!

I hate the world and all within
Its full of shit and full of sin
All I want to do is fly
There’s no room in my life to cry.

I hate the world and all around
Everyone wears a tear and frown
They smile at you, but they don’t care
You’re different, so they watch in fear.

I love to look at the setting sun
After a hard day of having fun
You sit back and watch light go
See darkness come with its own special glow.

I love the world of loving dreams
Where nothing is as bad as it seems
When things don’t seem to be going your way
Simply open your eyes and awake you stay.

All in all, its pretty fuked
Some things you like and some have you shocked
What can u do but go with the flow.
Till your time is up, u learn whilst you grow.

P.S. some drugs won't take no for an answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment